WHERE IS AVENUE LOCATED IN DOWNTOWN GREENVILLE?
- Avenue is located at 110 East Court Street, 6th floor
- 110 East Court Street was completed in 2017, is a six story, mixed-use development in the North of Broad district, between East Broad Street and East McBee Avenue
- Avenue is one block from Main Street and overlooks the skyline of our downtown
WHEN MAY I TOUR THE SPACE?
- Tours are encouraged and welcome by appointment, Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm.
HOW MANY GUESTS CAN AVENUE ACCOMMODATE?
- Up to 200 guests for a seated dinner in the indoor event space, and up to 400 guests for a cocktail reception that utilizes both the indoor and outdoor spaces
CAN AVENUE ACCOMMODATE BOTH A WEDDING CEREMONY AND RECEPTION?
- Yes. For a wedding ceremony, the outdoor terrace can welcome up to 150 guests and the indoor space can accommodate up to 200 guests, depending on the layout of the space
- We offer multiple floorpan options that allow for both the ceremony and reception to be held on-site
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL?
- Indoor event space and outdoor rooftop terrace
- Twenty 60 inch round tables, 8 cocktail tables and 200 specialty chairs
- Three custom wood, rolling bars
- Existing furniture providing lounge seating for 40+ guests
- State-of-the-art audio/ visual equipment
WHAT CATERING OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE?
- Table 301 Catering deliciously manages all catering operations at Avenue, with a full commercial kitchen on-site
- A dedicated culinary and event management team works closely with every client to prepare custom menus that bring your vision to life and work within your budget
- Various Bar Packages are offered, as well as full-service event, catering and bar staff to manage the event smoothly from start to finish
- Specialty cakes may be provided by an outside vendor
WHAT IS THE POLICY FOR OUTSIDE VENDORS?
- Aside from Table 301 Catering, the client may select the vendor based on their preference. We respectfully request that our approval be given for each vendor prior to your event
- Avenue is more than happy to recommend vendors if desired
- For wedding-related events, a professional event coordinator (day-of or full-service) is required
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE AUDIO/VISUAL SYSTEM?
- Two 137 inch drop down screens with laser projections
- Three monitors-- two 85 inch and one 48 inch—to support presentations, digital signage, and cable TV
- Multiple input/output locations with HDMI and VGA connections, and multiple locations for microphone input and auxiliary output
- Four wireless, handheld and lapel microphones, and four wired microphones with stands
- Blue-tooth wireless audio link
- WI-FI access
- A video wall comprised of three 55 inch monitors in the lobby of 110 East Court Street is available for digital signage
WHERE IS THE CLOSEST PARKING?
- Avenue is adjacent to downtown Greenville’s newest parking deck.
- There is also a surface lot just steps away with more than 160 spaces available for after-hours and weekend events.
- The parking deck maintains standard downtown Greenville garage rates, and the surface lot charges $5 per car.
- The circular driveway can easily accommodate valet service for after-hours functions